Customer Issue: Broken cable.
Our Solution: We first disconnected the opener from the door for safety before looking over the system. The broken cable was removed from it and a new cable was threaded through into place. Once it was secured, we thoroughly tested the door.
Customer Issue: Malfunctioning opener.
Our Solution: The problematic opener was almost 12 years old, and had to have its circuit board replaced. We suggested to have it replaced instead, and the customer was happy to do so. At his request we installed a new Chamberlain B1381 opener, set and programmed a new clicker and remotes. Lastly we ran one final test to make sure everything was working perfectly.
Customer Issue: Broken spring.
Our Solution: One of our experts examined the customer’s torsion springs and found the one that had broken, removing what was left carefully. A new spring was installed into place and tested to ensure that everything was working properly and smoothly again.